The MVSIT offers following courses
||B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
||B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
||B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
||B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
||B.E In Mechanical Engineering
For all the above courses the admission starts in the month of June-July
50% of seats in all the branches are filled through CET entrance exam and councelling conducted by the Govt. of Karnataka. 25% of seats filled through COMEDK entrance exam and councelling conducted by KUPECA. 25% seats are filled by Management.
- Candidates with 45% marks in the aggregate with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with anyone of the following subjects.
Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics/ Biology in their Pre-University or 12th standard or equivalent examinations recognized by the V.T.U.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC the minimum marks for purpose of eligibility shall be 40%
- Diploma candidates who have secured not less than 45% marks in the final year examination are also eligible. (For ST/SC/OBC candidates it is 40%)
Rs.1.25 Lakhs per year as fixed by Govt. of Karnataka.
Candidate seeking admission to these courses under VTU should fill in the application form in the format given below, which could be downloaded, and the filled-in application is to be sent to “The secretary, Dr. M. V. Shetty Memorial Trust, A. B. Shetty Circle, Mangalore – 575 001, Karnataka along with a demand draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) drawn in favour of Dr. M.V. Shetty Memorial trust, Mangalore payable at Mangalore being the application fee of Rupees 300/- and a registration Fee of Rupees 200/- ( Total of Rupees 500/- )
Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application form.
- S.S.L.C. Certificate (10th)
- Marks cards of the qualifying examination (10+2) or both 11th and 12th
- Pass certificate of 10+2 issued by the examination conducting authority
- Transfer certificate issued by the College/School
- Conduct certificate issued by the Principal
- Date of birth in Indian Almanac (A.D.)
Following Original Certificates should be submitted at the time of Admission with three sets of attested copies.
- S.S.L.C. (10th)
- Marks cards of the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2 (both 11th and 12th Year)
- Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate issued by the college
- Migration certificate issued by the University/Board
- Character/conduct certificate issued by the College/School last studied
- Physical fitness certificate issued by the Government Medical Officer
- Pass port size photograph – 5 - Stamp size photographs - 5
Click here to download the application form